Friday, November 27, 2009

Thanksgiving

This Thanksgiving we started at my mom's while Ian worked. Ian was able to make it just in time for dinner, but then we had to leave and head to my dad's. Grandpa tried to feed Sawyer pumpkin pie! After that, we were supposed to go to Ian's sister's. His mom decided not to host it this year and his sister wanted to, but she lives about an hour from my dad's and half way there Ian said he was too tired and his mom had left already anyways, so we just went home and spent the evening together (a rarity with Ian's work schedule lately). Overall, it was a nice Thanksgiving, though I didn't get many pictures. Food was great and we ate way too much and came home with lots of left overs!













1 comment:

jill said...

hi brittany & ian!!!

it looks like you haven't updated this blog in a while so i hope you still get this message!!

YOU WON MY PHOTO GIVEAWAY!!!

e-mail me at jillfacerphotography@gmail.com and we'll talk details. thanks.